The G-TRAN Series consists of the following 3 basic units; (1) An integrated sensor head with an electronics circuit; (2) a separate sensor head with electronics circuit; or (3) a box unit.
Each configuration can be determined based on customer application.
Various ULVAC vacuum gauges are shown based on operation at pressure measurement ranges.
Please choose a unit of pressure [Pa] [Torr] [mbar].
Moreover, acquisition of Adobe Flash Player from the following, please.
Transducer Type G-Tran Series
The G-TRAN Series vacuum gauges make the following benefits possible:
- ・ Equipment cost reduction
- ・ Reduced space requirements
- ・ Simplified piping and electrical connections
The G-TRAN Series consists of the following 3 basic units,
which can be configured to fit the desired customer application.
- (1) Sensor Unit-An integrated sensor head with an electronics circuit Recommended if visual display of pressure is not required.
Provides an analog signal and set point output.
- (2) Box Unit-A separate sensor head and electronics circuit
Required if gauge is to be baked-out. Also provides an RS 485 serial output.
- (3) Display Unit-Connects to either the sensor unit or to the box unit Necessary if a visual display of the pressure is required.